Ready to get started? Follow the simple steps below to prepare for your enrollment at 新澳彩开奖.
To reserve your space and be eligible to register for classes, you will need to submit a non-refundable $200 deposit (with the exception of a few graduate programs)
- Select your college or school from the menu to the left (or above for mobile/tablet viewers) for information about meeting with your adviser and additional next steps.
- Set-up your 新澳彩开奖 Portal account.
- Once you've set-up your access to the 新澳彩开奖 Portal, read about how to register for classes on the 新澳彩开奖 Portal and Registration page.
All students are required by 新澳彩开奖 to have health insurance. Please visit the 新澳彩开奖 Health Insurance website to either apply for 新澳彩开奖's health plan or, if you have your own insurance, opt out of 新澳彩开奖's health plan by the deadline. Please note: rates and the waiver to opt out will be available after February 9 for Spring 2023 and June 1 for Fall 2023.
Send all required forms to 新澳彩开奖 as soon as possible, or by the date specified by your college or school.
- Please have your health care provider complete the and submit by January 10, 2023 for Spring 2023 and August 1, 2023 for Fall 2023.
- Students enrolling in the College of Health Professions may have additional forms to complete. Use the menu to the left (or above, on a mobile device) to view requirements for your program.
Submit your photo online for your student ID.